Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Of Men and Marksheets

I have been perpetually unlucky with marksheets and men. I hate the uncanny resemblance that these two objects share as far as i am concerned. Neither of them has ever turned out the way i wanted them to. Both of them have seemed to be highly illusive.The best part is both of them have made me cry a million times over for their ill-presence in my life. I would have literally begged borrowed and stolen to maketh them a litte more in my favour.
So i willfully conclude that men will be men and marksheets will be marksheets. And I can do perfectly nothing about them.

P.S - Once upon a time a friend of mine quotably quoted always pretend that a million men are falling for you evn when they r not. But alas i shall maketh a poor actress ..

2 comments:

Souro said...

I guess u missed a point .. Both are anyways indispensable in your life !! :) ..

thanks fr the comment on my blog ..

Olive Oyl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.